Neodym - Protection Warrior [EXAMPLE]

All you need to know to become a member can be found in here.
Topic locked ]

22 Dec, 19:21

General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32... ??

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8... ??

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/trollbane/neodym/simple

2. What is your primary spec?
- Protection.

3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level? If so, what is your gear level for these specs?
- Yes, my arms gear is roughly one tier below my protection gear.

4. Do you have any alts that you are willing and able to play at a very high level for progression? If so, link them here and state what specs they are in.
- No.

Theoretician Questions for Tanks only
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you?
- 5/2/34. This spec gives me good all round control and the two points in Incite helps me with the initial threat that DPS generates at the moment.

2. How do you prioritize your stats?
- Stamina > Armor / Dodge/Parry > Mastery

3. Can you explain the phrases "Effective health", "Mitigation" and "Avoidance".
- Effective health is my total health pool plus the damage reduction gained from armor. My two avoidance stats are dodge and parry and those mean that I have a % chance to completely avoid physical damage. Mitigation is in the same category but instead of completely avoiding the damage I mitigate some, like when I block with my shield.

4. Which are your sources of theoretical information?
- Tankspot and Elist Jerks.

5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.
- http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x241/iNteRnBuck/WoWScrnShot_021510_224749.jpg

Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why?
- 4 years and 1 day.

2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving?
- None, been idle.

3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.
- Only one worth mentioning would be my Putri 25 kill which I did on my warrior. Was a first kill for the guild and ranked in as 4th guild to do it on the Horde-side.

4. What has been the hardest boss you've ever done? What was your role during this fight?
- The hardest boss I've done so far must have been Champs 25 ToGC where I had to lead and coordinate the fight.

Your Technical Specs
1. How stable is your internet connection?
- Somewhat.

2. How stable is your computer?
- Very.

3. What kind of ping and FPS do you get in a 10man raid environment?
- Roughly 30 FPS and my ping rarely goes above 100ms.

4. Do you know how to use Ventrilo and do you have a microphone to go with it?
- Yes and yes.

About You
1. Name
- Sid.

2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation:
- 102 years old, Sweden and I'm currently just being awesome.

3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness?
- My strength is that I like to talk a lot... which also happens to be my weakness.

4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours?
- When I'm not in school I'm usually home, so my downtime would be very low.

5. Why do you want to join Lunar?
- I heard you had the best protection warrior on the server?
Gyatsu
Officer