Hibernation.

The latest information on Lunar and all our events.

10 Jan, 00:01

Lunar is hereby stopping all progressive raiding. 1 casual raid per week will still be made. (Most likely on Wednesdays).

Lunar started raiding on Trollbane in May 2010, at late WotLK. Our roster slowly improved and we went from server 30ish in the normal tier 11 to server 8ish for the heroic modes, and then stayed there during the Firelands. We came "close" to killing Ragnaros hc, after having spent about 120-130 attempts we had started to get p4 under control and another 50-60 attempts and it would probably have been down, however real life happend and people started getting sick of the fight so we stopped the efforts. For tier 13, Dragon Soul, we started good with the normal modes and cleared the entire place in the first reset. When the hc modes started many of the raiders were feeling jaded (myself for one). Thus the decision to go casual.

Lets take the time to remember some of the people who were with us during this expansion.

Neodym, Dawnhoof, Sneez, Mowb, Ares, Suliana, Kraglor, Runie, Sony, Myrmyxicus, Khazii, Gorhak, Miralin, Niel, Aurallos, Sativa, Griest, Warco, Pizzdrunx, Omgzilla, Aimbot, Varjer, Elaine, Krisso, Enr├ąttis. -- I probably missed someone aswell. i would also like to mention Elvi who helped us out from time to time when needed and Ves's great efforts for the guildbank :)

As stated above we are now raiding 1 night per week, we might add 1 more raid if they either nerf the current content or add something new.
Dawn
Officer

10 Jan, 11:29

I guess we can't say we didn't saw it coming. :)
I also have some news, i'll be transfering my priest to another server where some of my friends and former guild members went.
This is not my final stand, because if we wanna go serious in MoP i would be more than glad to come back with da priest.
I had a great time while we were progressing on FL and DS, i learned so much and i wanna thank you all.
But if we go casual and raid once a week, i'd rather be somewhere else, specially with the kind of raids we've been doing lately.
omgzilla
Priest
Priest

10 Jan, 14:31

Understandable zilla, good luck with your old friends. Hope you still keep some alts in the guild and show up on our casual raids :)
Dawn
Officer

11 Jan, 10:00

Just heard Eminence stopped raiding aswell: http://eminencegaming.com/

That leaves only one horde raiding guild?
Darque
Officer