Krarug,Deathknight,Frost/unholy

Answered applications.

11 Oct, 11:25

General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32... ?

Answer : 64

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...

Answer : 13

Do you understand that loot is a tool that allows us to advance, and not something to feed your ego with? Yes

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!): : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Krarug/

2. What is your primary spec? In Cata patch i was Unholy at all but in 5.0 MOP i Read many forum frost is better than unholy and now im frost but if needed for some bosses i will change to unholy

3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level? Ofc

Theoretical Questions for DPS
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you? always im looking for best Spec in mine Class i read many helpful site like elitistjerks or noxicc to help me playing good with my Class

2. How do you prioritize your stats? in Frost 2h reforging is : Strng > Hit > Exp > Haste > Crit > mastery But with DW mastery will replace with crit but in mop 2h frost is good

3. What are your sources of theoretical information? wowwiki - wowhead - noxicc - EJ...etc

4. Tell us shortly how your AoE rotation differs from your boss-rotation. AoE Rot in frost is keep Deasise up on all targets > DAD > and spam howling Blast > Frost strike again DAD and spam howling blast

5. Show us a screenshot of your UI while in combat (raid/dungeon/dummy). Use imgur.com for uploads and give us the link only. This is NOT an optional question. http://up.vatandownload.com/images2/2rb ... nf40wk.jpg

Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why? I Start playing wow since 2010 in Wotlk till now with no Break or smth other

2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving? at first i was in Sanctum we done DS in 10% nerf (6boss was without nerf) when our progress done guys start slacking and me with some raider creat a guild and start raiding (Ascent) then i go to myst but i cant play in 25man then looking for 10m raiding guild i change myst to persistence with new guys we done 4boss with 10% wipe on elegon then 4guys leave wow :( now im looking for 10man guild like lunar that is all

3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.

4. What has been the hardest boss you've ever done? What was your role during this fight? in Wotlk LK is one hard Bosses for i've done b4 and in Cata
Ragnaros HC and Sinestra undying was hard for me in Ds all bosses was funny realy like Dungeon

Your Technical Specs
1. How stable is your internet connection? Normal ( not bad and not perfect)

2. How stable is your computer? My PC is good for everything in world :P

3. What kind of ping and FPS do you get in a 10man raid environment? in 10man raid my ms is between 140-150 and fps is 30-40 at all

4. Do you know how to use Ventrilo and do you have a microphone to go with it? i know how to use all speak software and ofc i have an Active microphone

About You
1. Name Erfan

2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation: 19 Years Old,Iran,Musician(Drummer in Metal band)

3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness? always i want doing my Best dps in raid without any fail and without any weakness

4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours? always im online for raid without any slack and without any scheduled and my availibity outside of raid is help friend/guildi doing dailys / dung

5. Why do you want to join Lunar? New Expantion MOP is reealsed and i want have good progress like b4 in mine history and i checking wowprogress for joining 10man and lunar that was i want.

And Realy Thx for Let me make an apply in your site
King Regard
Krarug
Krarug

11 Oct, 15:51

Hello Krarug,

thanks for your applications, were gonna look at it and give you a response this week.

Kind regards, Darque
Darque
Officer

11 Oct, 16:42

Hello Dear sneezb
Thx i will check forum for your guys response
King regard
Krarug
Krarug

14 Oct, 18:36

Hi dear Krarug!

Just to let you know, incase you didn't notice we currently have 3 Death Knight applicants, so obviously they'll all be discussed as it would only be wise to take one of the three.

Thanks for the patience!
Khazai
Monk
Monk

15 Oct, 15:51

Dear Krarugb,

I'm sorry to inform you that well have to decline your application.

Kind regards Sneez
Darque
Officer

15 Oct, 17:00

Hello Dear sneez ;) thx for read my app
Krarug

15 Oct, 17:32

Good luck :)
Khazai
Monk
Monk