Hey Dreikk here

Answered applications.

30 Sep, 09:49

General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32...

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...

Do you understand that loot is a tool that allows us to advance, and not something to feed your ego with?
yes i agree with that

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ikk/simple
2. What is your primary spec?
Well i play combat since is the most overpowered atm but i can play assasination too

3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level?
yes i can play assasination like i said

Theoretical Questions for DPS
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you?
like i said i can play great both with all the rotation upgrates
2. How do you prioritize your stats?
agility >expertise about 7.5%>hit close to 7 % >haste>mastery>crit chanse
3. What are your sources of theoretical information?
http://www.noxxic.com
4. Tell us shortly how your AoE rotation differs from your boss-rotation.
well aoe rotation is blade furry to 2 + adds if the adds are more than 6 then fan of knives and at 5 combo points Crimson Tempest
sigle target is like s strike at 2 combo points snd then ss tilll 4 combo points Revealing Strike rapture then the same at 5 cp eviscerate alwaus up snd and rapture
5. Show us a screenshot of your UI while in combat (raid/dungeon/dummy). Use imgur.com for uploads and give us the link only. This is NOT an optional question.
well its not updated yet for the raid miss some tools but check it how it is atm http://i.imgur.com/Hxsia.jpg
Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why?
since The Burning Crusade have taken some breaks because of studies
2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving?
to be honest havent take part on a guild like semi-hardcore since wrath of the lich king cataclysm was a crap for me and also was the last year of my studies so now i graduate to univercity i clear the firelands normal with some irl friends it was a crap i stop after 2 weeks then i come up with the dragon soul we kill almost all in 1 week and in 2 week we do 2 hc and in 3 week i stop playing and kill the 3 and last hc boss till then break from this crap
3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.
been a tank druid i cleared karazhan only was to young to play more about 14 years old for my years here it Greece that was a progress since all the school there play wow because we have been watching older peeps :D couldnt play more than 2 hours per day accept the raiding days the other raids wasnt full conpleted just some bosses and fulllllllllll wipes:p at wrath i play an unholy deathknight cleared VOA,NAXX,OS,EOE,ULDUAR,ONYXIA,TOC full normal 2 hc ,icc havent killed last 3 bosses normal had about 3 or 4 hc
4. What has been the hardest boss you've ever done? What was your role during this fight?
Well cant remember a choose one was many at 70 lvl like lady vashj
Your Technical Specs
1. How stable is your internet connection?
well usualy i dont have problems so i think its okay
2. How stable is your computer?
very
3. What kind of ping and FPS do you get in a 10man raid environment?
30 fps and about 100 ping
4. Do you know how to use Ventrilo and do you have a microphone to go with it?
yes got both

About You
1. Name
Kosta
2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation:
20,Greece univercity student
3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness?
i push my self verry hard after wiping and wiping and wiping ive learn something finaly from Burning Crusade my weakness is that i dont speak too much at ventrilo
4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours?
well i can be every day but i will prefer from 9 o clock and after
5. Why do you want to join Lunar?
Well i am new at kazzak and i was looking first of all for some people to have fun here ,suddenly i see at org a guy with a epic item from world boss :p Eyez we speak a lot together and i see that he was in a guild pve one and he give me the site to aplly here

thnx you for your time sorry for my english is not the best ^^
dreikk

30 Sep, 11:07

-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32...

You missed that question!

5. Why do you want to join Lunar?
Well i am new at kazzak and i was looking first of all for some people to have fun here ,suddenly i see at org a guy with a epic item from world boss :p Eyez we speak a lot together and i see that he was in a guild pve one and he give me the site to aplly here

Eyez is currently an inpatient at a mental institution, I'd ignore anything he say, we keep him because he was once very normal like you and I... once.

We currently have three agility using leather wearers, personally I'm not sure taking another one on would do any good in the long run.

Congratulations on being our first Kazzak applicant! You have earned yourself a prize, please select one of the following: a. Mystery box - b. Mystery box - c. An all inclusive paid trip to Hawaii with Isaac Mills!
Khazai
Monk
Monk

30 Sep, 14:00

Haha nice one khaz! Poor Isaac :(.

3 agi leather users? Thought you were healing? :p
Moéb
Warlock
Warlock

30 Sep, 14:51

Khaz says: He is until Dawn is back :P
Elvi
Shaman
Shaman

30 Sep, 19:26

-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32...
13 :p
dreikk

02 Oct, 16:13

Hi, just missed you in-game.

But, yeah, like Khaz is saying, as it looks now we'll be heavy on leather users as it is already, so bringing another one in won't really benefit anyone.

We'll have to decline your application, but thanks for applying and showing interest.
Gyatsu
Officer