Tòpgun - Destruction Warlock

Answered applications.

15 Dec, 16:05

CODE: SELECT ALL
General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32>>>>>>64

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8>>>>>>13
it is Fibonacci i think :D

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... gun/simple
I have 10100+ GS in my pve and pvp

2. What is your primary spec?
Destruction

3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level? If so, what is your gear level for these specs?
yeah i can play Affliction and Demonology too

4. Do you have any alts that you are willing and able to play at a very high level for progression? If so, link them here and state what specs they are in.
No

Theoretical Questions for Healers Only
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you?
3/7/31 is my fav now in this patch ,Perfect single target dps and good aoe ,but i can play nice in demo too

2. How do you prioritize your stats?
Intllect>Hit until 17% cap>Haste>Crit in destro
Intllect>Hit until 17% cap>mastery>Haste in demo

3. Which are your sources of theoretical information?
elite jerks and noxxic
i also use http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow to gather my useful items

4. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.
Cant upload but my usefull addons are xperl , Quarts, DBM ,GTFO ,spellflash and Necrosis and ...

4. Tell us shortly how your AoE rotation differs from your boss-rotation.
There are lots of differences when i want to do aoe, in destro i use my Bane of Havoc on 1 targer and dps the rest with my shadowfury and Rain of fire if there were lots of them
But on boss it is totally different i start with bane of doom and soulburn>demon soul>soul fire and Coe the next are corruption immolate conflagrate chaos bolt and incinerate .
My DoTs are always on the boss and i will use my spells on CD, when everything is up Incinerate is casting .
But if we need lots of aoe a can do a perfect job with my demo spec :)

Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why?
About 7 - 8 years no break i just change my servers and realm

2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving?
Order of Muffins and iraid , champion and raider in both
we did FL except Ragy in Iraid and i am leaving coz our guild was transferd to US server

3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.
i am new in bilizard server but in the old servers (local ones) we where the first guild that kill ICC 10 man Normal in that server BT and The Eye from older patches

4. What has been the hardest boss you've ever done? What was your role during this fight?
illidan was the hardest that i have done and i was DPS :)

Your Technical Specs
1. How stable is your internet connection?
Very

2. How stable is your computer?
Very Much

3. What kind of ping and FPS do you get in a 10man raid environment?
219 Ping and 46 fps

4. Do you know how to use Ventrilo and do you have a microphone to go with it?
No but i used teamspeak and raidcaller before
yes i can use my mic but i rather just listen :D

About You
1. Name
Hossein

2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation:
29, IRAN, i am an IT manager and i am also awosome :P

3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness?
I am always ready to help and do thing , no weekness to mention :D

4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours?
It depends on raid times , but i am getting married and if my fiance have any program for us i cant Join for sure :D

5. Why do you want to join Lunar?
cos i speak to some of your members and also the guild master AND i find them very friendly and kind
they were also pro players and good geared that show the guild is active and able to do new thing
topgun

15 Dec, 16:52

topgun wrote:4. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.
Cant upload but my usefull addons are xperl , Quarts, DBM ,GTFO ,spellflash and Necrosis and ...

Printscreen -> http://www.imgur.com

topgun wrote:3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.
i am new in bilizard server but in the old servers (local ones) we where the first guild that kill ICC 10 man Normal in that server BT and The Eye from older patches

I did not understand this part at all.
Gyatsu
Officer

15 Dec, 17:18

tòpgun wrote:I have 10100+ GS in my pve and pvp

Well... he has over 10k GS though...
Darque
Officer

15 Dec, 17:33

Also: log out in your PvE gear so we can see it.
Gyatsu
Officer

15 Dec, 17:53

Neodym wrote:
topgun wrote:4. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.

Printscreen -> http://www.imgur.com

topgun wrote:3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.

I did not understand this part at all.

Thanks for reading and answering:

- The point is all image sites are filter in our country coz of some kind of pics :D (you cant imagine what a pain we suffer ) :)
Maybe i can mail it to you

- i was playing in local servers for 7 years and move to blizz recently so most of my achives are on that servers
dont have any special achivement in cata but we were the first guild that kill ICC 10 man bosses in normal mode on my old server
also first guild to do Black temple and The Eye in pervious patches

I remember archimonde too az hardest bosses i did in old times
topgun

15 Dec, 17:56

Neodym wrote:Also: log out in your PvE gear so we can see it.

-I did that alot today but dont know why my armory is npt updating
i leave iRaid but i am still in that in armory
i dont know what is wrong
maybe i can wisit you in game to show you my PVE gear
topgun

15 Dec, 19:51

What do you mean by "local" server? Do you mean private server? To force PvE gear in Armory, simply put on your PvE gear and log out, then make sure not to log out more while wearing PvP gear.
Gyatsu
Officer

15 Dec, 20:24

Neo, armory is broken, it doesn't update for me either
Darque
Officer

15 Dec, 21:08

Neodym wrote:What do you mean by "local" server? Do you mean private server? To force PvE gear in Armory, simply put on your PvE gear and log out, then make sure not to log out more while wearing PvP gear.

-Yes the private one sir :)
topgun

15 Dec, 21:09

Neodym wrote:What do you mean by "local" server? Do you mean private server? To force PvE gear in Armory, simply put on your PvE gear and log out, then make sure not to log out more while wearing PvP gear.

- I know neo but it isnt working
topgun

17 Dec, 13:35

topgun

23 Dec, 14:50

Hey Topgun,

sorry for the late response, took some time to have a talk with all officers online.
I'm sorry i have to tell you we'll have to decline your application.
We just had our boomkin reroll to lock just after you made your application.

Tx for your interest in Lunar, good luck finding another guild.

Sneez
Darque
Officer