Dercert

Answered applications.

08 Nov, 15:21

General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32... 64

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8... 13

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ert/simple
i'm probably not in my pve gear.

2. What is your primary spec?
Elemental
3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level? If so, what is your gear level for these specs?
i could play another specc i had the gear
4. Do you have any alts that you are willing and able to play at a very high level for progression? If so, link them here and state what specs they are in.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... pen/simple
Fire in both speccs one pve and one pvp
Theoretical Questions for Healers Only
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you?

2. How do you prioritize your stats?

3. Which are your sources of theoretical information?

4. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.

Theoretical Questions for DPS Only
I play elemental because i think it's fun, i like the high critts. it makes a feeling of doing dmg.
hitcap - int - haste - crit
3. What are your sources of theoretical information? Do you know your way around a spreadsheet?
Tankspot
4. Tell us shortly how your AoE rotation differs from your boss-rotation.
my aoe rotation is way different since i don't use many spells that is focused single target.
5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.
http://imgur.com/I4zRg

Theoretician Questions for Tanks only

3. Can you explain the phrases "Effective health", "Mitigation" and "Avoidance".

4. Which are your sources of theoretical information?

5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.

Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why?
since tbc
2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving?
1st i had my own guild at trollbane/alliance we did some raids but no fl then I was in the darkshadows and now i'm in lunar, small progression in rbg, i left them because the guildmaster was a dick.
3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.
Nefarian, occul'ar
4. What has been the hardest boss you've ever done? What was your role during this fight?
don't really know, we had some probs at the 1st bosses in to4w but i thaught it was easy tho

Your Technical Specs
1. How stable is your internet connection?
quite good
2. How stable is your computer?
very
3. What k ind of ping and FPS do you get in a 10man raid environment?
about 40fps and i never go above 100ms
4. Do you know how to use Ventrilo and do you have a microphone to go with it?
yes x2

About You
1. Name
Mikael Olofsson
2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation:
18 Sweden, playing wow, drinking with my fellas and school
3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness?
I'm mostly very kind, work hard for what i beleive in, and i can act with leadership. / My weak spot is probably when someone is yelling at me or just beeing rude to everyone, that's when i have a hard time to control myself.
4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours?
not often, and if i'd leave a msg, i play alot so my avalibility should be quite good.
5. Why do you want to join Lunar? Im in lunar;) but i would find it fun to start some raiding, it has been quite long since i raided last time and i could need a variation from my endlessly pvping:D
Dercert

08 Nov, 18:20

Griest reply incoming.
Khazai
Monk
Monk

08 Nov, 19:42

I'm so confused right now.
Gyatsu
Officer

08 Nov, 21:18

Hello friend,
i have looked at your pve spec and i do not agree with your glyph choices i am afraid :(
1. You should replace flametongue weapon for unleashed lightning :D
2. Your major glyph of thunderstorm shouldn't be necessery as you should not be having mana problemo's :(
3. I think you should swap Glyph of lava burst for glyph of Lightning bolt as lava burst does 30-35% of your total damage and lightning bolt does 50% :D
( even though seeing the big LVB crits is tasty)
Griest
Shaman
Shaman

08 Nov, 22:58

Bahwhawhawhawh, is Griest giving out elemental advice?

Thank you for saving a horrible Tuesday friend.

Edit: Although funny it should be noted that I agree on point one and two. Point three only applies if you don't have t12p4 yet, according to common sense and 10 minutes of EJ browsing...
Gyatsu
Officer

10 Nov, 23:22

im afraid i have to disagree, judgeing by my recount it shows in every fight,
Lightning bolt 55%-60%
Lavaburst 25%-30%
and i have 4pc tier 12 :(
Griest
Shaman
Shaman

11 Nov, 10:38

*Declined*

Sorry Dercert but we are looking for more experienced players. You are free to stay in the guild as social of course
Dawn
Officer