X realm resto shaman

Answered applications.

22 Sep, 00:52

General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32...64

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...13

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... s/advanced
2. What is your primary spec?
Restoration
3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level? If so, what is your gear level for these specs?
Second spec is enha, gear is similar as ms but skill isnt as restoration, but i know to play it.
4. Do you have any alts that you are willing and able to play at a very high level for progression? If so, link them here and state what specs they are in.

yep i have protection paladin http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... l/advanced and yea iam willing to play with him but if i get accepted i wont have money to transfer with both chars.
Theoretical Questions for Healers Only
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you?
my spec is 1/7/33 some might say its wierd but i have my reasons: Didnt take cleansing waters cus they is almost nothing to dispell in FL, Didnt take totemic reach because i think its useless, and took 1 left over point in acuity crit is always good ( mana regen)
2. How do you prioritize your stats?
intelect> haste ( cap 916)>spirit>mastery>crit
3. Which are your sources of theoretical information?
Mana flask, elitist jerks and also if iam stuc kat something i ask shamans from end game guild for advice.
4. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.
http://imageshack.us/f/843/10723187.jpg/

Theoretical Questions for DPS Only

3. What are your sources of theoretical information? Do you know your way around a spreadsheet?

4. Tell us shortly how your AoE rotation differs from your boss-rotation.

5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.

Theoretician Questions for Tanks only

3. Can you explain the phrases "Effective health", "Mitigation" and "Avoidance".

4. Which are your sources of theoretical information?

5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.

Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why?
My friend made me play somewhere when wotlk came out, i had 1 break ( if can be called like that) was going 1 summer to other country and didnt have oportunity to play there.
2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving?
I was in guild INSANE at Wildhammer at 20% icc buff ( forgot what patch is that) and was in there all the way till end of 4.0.6.. i did with them icc drakes on 10 and 25, ulduar drakes 10/25.. and in cata cleared normal content of 4.0.6 ( bwd,bot and tot4w-killled al'akir after nerf) then i transfered to Draenor and joined my friends guild "Reincarnation" that guild disbanded i did with them 6/7 FL.... now iam looking for guild that raids 21:00+ server time and i cant find it on Draenor.
3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.
I listed up if i missed something ask in comment.
4. What has been the hardest boss you've ever done? What was your role during this fight?
hmmm i think it was halion on heroic, i was healing and telling on vent who have debuff and when shadow line that 1 shot u coming (forgot name)

Your Technical Specs
1. How stable is your internet connection?
Its stable ads internet
2. How stable is your computer?
Also stable i5 cpu, 4gb dd3 and gtx260
3. What kind of ping and FPS do you get in a 10man raid environment?
i never looked at that tbh but i never lag or anythign similar
4. Do you know how to use Ventrilo and do you have a microphone to go with it?
yep

About You
1. Name
Danijel
2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation:
18 years old going in Electromehanic school living in Croatia, Rijeka
3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness?
erm not sure, i like to have fun and good laugh on vent after raid and my weakness ermm i guess i dont have lot of time trhu week to play
4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours?
i would never miss raid time since its 21:00+ raid time ( unless car hit me or i get beated up to go to hospital) and my availability is wierd: 1 week i wont be online all day only little in morning, other week i will be online from 15:00 till like 02:00 and at weekends illl be all day and probably night online
5. Why do you want to join Lunar?
I want to join Lunar because i found hard guild that raid 21:00 and u have quite a nice progress
Shamb

22 Sep, 03:56

Hey Shambulans!

officers will proabably see you apply sooner this morning so they will have a look over it. but i have 1 question doh. how did you find this guild? or heard of it etc? =)

Peace / Pizz
Pizzdrunxx

22 Sep, 08:28

Hello Shamb thank you for your interest in our guild :)

All the officers will have a look at your application and we'll come back with some questions or an answer shortly.
Dawn
Officer

22 Sep, 08:45

Hello pizzdrunxx and dawn...pizzdrunxx i searched on wow progress guild that needing resto sham and that says in description they are raiding 21:00+
Shamb

22 Sep, 10:01

Aa okey! i hope to see you in guild some day soon then :D

Peace out!

Pizz
Pizzdrunxx

22 Sep, 11:21

I have a lot of friends on Draenor, how is the realm at the moment?

Most of them went from Azuremyst to Draenor Horde.
Khazai
Monk
Monk

22 Sep, 11:27

Realm is great raiding wise ( 38 guild on hc progres ally and horde) but to many trolls at trade arround 22:00
Shamb

22 Sep, 12:47

Heh, sounds like Draenor.
Khazai
Monk
Monk

24 Sep, 23:45

Hello, am i declined or u guys still discussing my application ?

Regards
Shamb

25 Sep, 00:36

We don't normally raid the Friday & Saturday, and Thursday was a bit of a chillax night, so officers aren't normally about to discuss things, you should get an answer before next reset, Shamb. :)

Edit: Might as well point out that you're missing a Chimera's Eye. :>
Khazai
Monk
Monk

25 Sep, 09:36

Ok, tnx for information khazii and i rly miss Chimera's Eye stupid me ><, fixed that
Shamb

27 Sep, 09:53

As Khazii said, since we cleared all of firelands on Thursday the officers havent really been around to discuss the applications but now its been done.

*Declined*

We already have 4 healers in the guild fighting over the 3 spots, so we dont really have room for another. You seem like a good guy Shambulans so I wish you good luck in finding a guild.
Dawn
Officer

27 Sep, 10:39

Tnx, wish u guys best luck with progress
Shamb