Pale apply resurrected rerolling though

Answered applications.

20 Sep, 17:17

I want to apply a reroll to rogue (bored of playing druid boomkin is just spam aoe atm gets stale)

P.S EVEN IF I DONT GET IN INVITE ME AS SOCIAL ON PALE NOW COBRA ARE GONE

General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32...64

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...13

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/trollbane/pal%C3%A9/simple

2. What is your primary spec?
Balance
3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level? If so, what is your gear level for these specs?
Resto os or feral, used to heal about a third of the time in eminence because there was only 3 dedicated healers my gears pretty good but its basically my moonkin gear plus resto trinkets etc.
4. Do you have any alts that you are willing and able to play at a very high level for progression? If so, link them here and state what specs they are in. If so, link them here and state what specs they are in.
Warlock destruction http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... rse/simple

Theoretical Questions for Healers Only
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you?
ref 3
2. How do you prioritize your stats?
Int > spirit = haste > crit/mastery(depending on whether I want better tank or raid healing)
3. Which are your sources of theoretical information?
mainly just using my own knowledge but ej if I need to know something
4. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here. http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1995 ... 0at171.png

Theoretical Questions for DPS Only
see above
int > spirit/hit(till hit cap) > haste > mastery > crit
3. What are your sources of theoretical information? Do you know your way around a spreadsheet?
personal experience and ej if I need to check something
4. Tell us shortly how your AoE rotation differs from your boss-rotation.
Well I want to plan to work towards solar so I can sunfire on the move while using wild mushrooms, at the right time in the fight.
5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here. see above

Theoretician Questions for Tanks only

3. Can you explain the phrases "Effective health", "Mitigation" and "Avoidance".

4. Which are your sources of theoretical information?

5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.

Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why?
1 and a half years
2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving?
Cobra and eminence cata progress has been 8/12hc on 10 man
3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.
We got like Magmaw hc 50th in the world on 10 man with eminence
4. What has been the hardest boss you've ever done? What was your role during this fight?
probably al'akir hc or magmaw hc this tier (healing al'akir and magmaw as dps) just because theres so much decision making to be made and those fights were so reliant on not one person failing.

Your Technical Specs
1. How stable is your internet connection?
pretty stable not had many problems so far since the switch to this isp
2. How stable is your computer?
also good but I play on a mac so thats obvious :)
3. What kind of ping and FPS do you get in a 10man raid environment?
like 40-60 fps and like 50ms (most of the time)
4. Do you know how to use Ventrilo and do you have a microphone to go with it?
yes and yes

About You
1. Name
Sam
2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation:
18 England Student
3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness?
Communication and the ability to pick things up quickly and be helpful e.g. throw innervates and cres. Weakness is kryptonite.(seriously though its probably losing focus when your tired like anyone)
4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours?
I plan to turn up on time for whenever the scheduled times are and if I can I will raid outside of the hours, but I can only commit myself to whats known in advance.
5. Why do you want to join Lunar? RL friends in the guild looks like it has a nice vibe
Pale

20 Sep, 18:49

Heya Pale!

We'll have a discussion about your application and return with either questions or an asnwer within the next few days.
Dawn
Officer

22 Sep, 11:30

You are invited on any character you wish as a social member, lets see in little while what you wanna play and if we can squeeze that in to the roster.
Dawn
Officer