Prot pala application - Elaine

Answered applications.

20 Sep, 16:01

General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32... 64

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8... 13

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... Cne/simple

2. What is your primary spec? Prot

3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level? If so, what is your gear level for these specs? Can play ret as well. Gear is t11 hc kinda stuff

4. Do you have any alts that you are willing and able to play at a very high level for progression? If so, link them here and state what specs they are in. Shadow priest http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ion/simple

Theoretician Questions for Tanks only
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you? Pursuit of justice and raid wall? Yes please

2. How do you prioritize your stats? Mastery to unhittable > stam > avoidance

3. Can you explain the phrases "Effective health", "Mitigation" and "Avoidance". EH - the amount of raw damage a creature has to deal to kill you. Mitigation - Blocking hits and shit. Avoidance - Parry dodge.

4. Which are your sources of theoretical information? maintankadin.failsafedesign.com

5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here. Don't have any raid pics so here's me chilling in Org http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/81 ... 54909.jpg/

Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why? 5 years. Take breaks during summer for a few months usually.

2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving? Was in cobra. They all migrated.

3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked. Nothing special.

4. What has been the hardest boss you've ever done? What was your role during this fight? Anub 25 heroic. I was add tank.

Your Technical Specs
1. How stable is your internet connection? Very

2. How stable is your computer? Very

3. What kind of ping and FPS do you get in a 10man raid environment? 25ish ms and 50+ fps

4. Do you know how to use Ventrilo and do you have a microphone to go with it? Yes

About You
1. Name Frederik

2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation: 20 student

3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness? My strength is that I played this char for like 5 years so I kinda got a feel for it now. My weakness is that I click my wings

4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours? Only when I go on vacation, or if I need to finish off some assignment for uni, which wouldn't be often.

5. Why do you want to join Lunar? I want to see how shit Mike is at raiding.
Fanaticism
Paladin
Paladin

20 Sep, 16:15

THe Big Miké best warrior tank on the server. Even neodym is scared of him taking over main tank from him.
Griest
Shaman
Shaman

20 Sep, 18:46

Heeey Freddy! :)

We'll look over your application and come back with questions or an answer within the next few days.
Dawn
Officer

20 Sep, 18:55

Okie dokie :)
Fanaticism
Paladin
Paladin

20 Sep, 19:32

Get in this guild.

He's fucking shit.
Khazai
Monk
Monk

20 Sep, 19:56

Khazii wrote:Get in this guild.

He's fucking shit.

:) I giggled when I saw this!
frizman

20 Sep, 20:04

Mike is worse than pale :D just to put it in perspective for ya.
Eyez
Hunter
Hunter

20 Sep, 20:07

Mike is so bad that he is the reason why any raid ever is everr nerfed.
Khazai
Monk
Monk

20 Sep, 20:16

*Invited*

Welcome to Lunar :)
Dawn
Officer

20 Sep, 20:24

DICKS !
Griest
Shaman