Frizmanny Application

Answered applications.

19 Sep, 21:21

General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32... 64

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...13

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... y/advanced

2. What is your primary spec? Protection

3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level? If so, what is your gear level for these specs? Retribution is my secondary gearing prio, I am re-gathering a set and reading up on hotfixes ( I have a nciely geared retriution PVP)

4. Do you have any alts that you are willing and able to play at a very high level for progression? If so, link them here and state what specs they are in.
My alts will not be raid ready for some time, though I want them to be! (Warrior and DK)

[

Theoretician Questions for Tanks only
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you?I love protection, I enjoy improving it and reading about palas on forums and so on, I have only ever raided as pala and it was my first char so I love it the most!

2. How do you prioritize your stats?Mastery Highest then dodge/parry and stamina (hate hit and exp)

3. Can you explain the phrases "Effective health", "Mitigation" and "Avoidance". How much health you can have when with standard raid buff and falsk, mitigation is anything that reduces damage and avoicdance is parry and dodge!

4. Which are your sources of theoretical information? MMO champ forums, wow forums, elitest jerks, ten ton hammer etc my own experiments mostly aswell!

5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.I will email it I cant find a good image host!

Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why? I have taken many breaks as I have had amjor exams, but I gooff to uni soon and the breaks will cease!

2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving?Dazzling eternity for last tier and tehn I got 1/7 Alasdair Richard Fraser
2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation:18 in a few weeks, student and intern

3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness?My greatest weakness is that I cannot raid all the time and I guess that I only really know how to play ret and prot! My strength is I learn quickly, I love the game and my class!

4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours?In holidays one a holiday if my parents are last minute with dinner part y or something, otherwise I am at school and can't raid at all, I usually like to be auxilary!

5. Why do you want to join Lunar?The dedicated few left and you guys are a great upgrade and step up in skill and maturity!
frizman

19 Sep, 23:05

I have you on ignore,
why do you think that is.
Griest
Shaman
Shaman

19 Sep, 23:46

Tell us, Griest.
Khazai
Monk
Monk

20 Sep, 07:51

Griest wrote:I have you on ignore,
why do you think that is.

Really? When did you ignore me? and for what reason! Your character name rings no bells.

When abouts does it say that you ignored me?
frizman

20 Sep, 15:47

does the character name Miké ring any bells ?
Basically was in this bot 10m trying halfus HC
My tank literally had full pve raid / zandom gear apart from my shoulders which were pvp.
so because of 1 piece of gear was pvp my gear was sooo bad.
So i tried to tell them the tactics to halfus hc, he was like no that's not what you do blah blah blah.
so i was like fine we'll try it your way, did it insta wipe 3 times in a row, was aparently my fault . . . .
then when the whole group agree'd to try it my way he didnt, he tanted everything onto him and blamed me.
then the group disbanded, and becuase the group was all pugs non had a tank so non knew the way to tank the fight i was made out to look like a scrub, when it was all his fault he was being a bit of a dick aswell.
and after it all happened was a bit of a dick.
you are the only person i have on ignore on this server. on all my chars. so. yeah. kk. thx. BAI!!!!1111!!!oneone!!11
Griest
Shaman
Shaman

20 Sep, 17:21

Well that is complete crap, thanks everyone who bothered reading my app, I can see that I am not wanted and that if I joined it would be a hostile environment anyway!

Also the way the events went were a bit like this, you tanked the wrong things, we wiped, we did it the other way, you tanked correctly, we wiped. We tried it your way and you failed again (DPS failed worse, you just didn't get enough aggro!)

Also I was not a dick to you in the slightest, I was mad at you but it was warranted seeing as you went ape when things didn't go your way!
Anyway it barely matters, seeing as you are only interested in trolling about me I will just go elsewhere. If someone in the guild who doesn't have a ventdetta against me wants to talk about my app I will be online this weekend or you can email me! :)
frizman

20 Sep, 17:44

Well, obviously 2 sides to the story, but when your version of tanking is you tank everything at once and i just sit there with Halfus.
You were pissed cause your tactic didnt work then you taunted everything from me. so . . . . yeah
Griest
Shaman
Shaman

20 Sep, 17:48

And you were so elitist cause i hadnt cleared BoT norm on that char yet and you had. some one who is being elitist over a BoT norm achive in a pug is a bit of a dick imo :D
Griest
Shaman
Shaman

20 Sep, 17:52

Just my opinion its not like i have any say in this guild so theres still hope.
Griest
Shaman
Shaman

20 Sep, 18:47

I am not going to get into a fight over this mate, I never wanted all the aggro, you just misunderstood my tactics and the dps kept failing! Also if you had said that you had done it on your main I would have just spent 1 min checking! I wasn't elitest, I was just cautious! Also I usually wait for 3-4 bad wipes before leaving a pug and I always give a good honest reason. :)

I don't understand why you are making a huge deal over this. You are making aggro out of a miscomunication and a lack of personality compatiblility. As I said before seeing as you and I have not got off to a good foot I would like to discuss my application with someone who is not going to be biased over a past vendetta! :)

So for all intesive purposes, here is my white flag, you win, you can stop being mad, I did the second I logged off that day, hence I barely remembered it until you brought it up!

So yeah if a moderator or something could post so we can discuss my app or if you like I will be on my emails :)

Peace out

Frizmanny
frizman

20 Sep, 18:50

Griest wrote:And you were so elitist cause i hadnt cleared BoT norm on that char yet and you had. some one who is being elitist over a BoT norm achive in a pug is a bit of a dick imo :D

Dude, this is completely false because most of the time I will not have an achieve as I am quasi-casual. I never mock/rage at people for no achi, I usually ask if they know tacts, ask for a quick summary and then check thier gear!

If you are more forthright and not so enclosed you can talk these things out peacefully with someone, not getting in a fight and ignoring them! :)
frizman

21 Sep, 14:17

Will I be seeing any corrispondance here? I am aware that you may not want me but I would still like to know whether I have been denied or not. Could I have some news or feedback?
frizman

21 Sep, 14:57

Hey Frizman,

Thanks for your app. Sorry for our late response.
We didn't have the time yet to discuss your app amongst the officers, but i don't think we got a spot for you at this moment.
You're app looks fine, and we all know Miké is a bad tank, but as you've seen Elaine made an application to our guild at the same time.

We've raided with elaine already a couple of times and has some more experience in heroic raids and progression then you have.
Not that you can't do it, but the choice to accept elaine was quite obvious for us.

Some of us raided with you last night in the altrun, you really did a nice job there. I'm sure youll find a nice guild in the near future.

Good luck, and maybe see you soon in an altrun.

-Declined-

Sneez
Darque
Officer

21 Sep, 17:08

Sneez wrote:Hey Frizman,

Thanks for your app. Sorry for our late response.
We didn't have the time yet to discuss your app amongst the officers, but i don't think we got a spot for you at this moment.
You're app looks fine, and we all know Miké is a bad tank, but as you've seen Elaine made an application to our guild at the same time.

We've raided with elaine already a couple of times and has some more experience in heroic raids and progression then you have.
Not that you can't do it, but the choice to accept elaine was quite obvious for us.

Some of us raided with you last night in the altrun, you really did a nice job there. I'm sure youll find a nice guild in the near future.

Good luck, and maybe see you soon in an altrun.

-Declined-

Sneez

Thank you very much, and yes, Elaine is known on the server for being one of the top 10 tanks.
Best of luck in the future guys, and I do hope that you guys enjoy the rest of firelands, if you are recruiting in the future you have my email so just give me a message if you are in need next expansion or opathc.

Regards

Alasdair
frizman