cheescake- restro shaman

Answered applications.

07 Aug, 19:32

General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32...

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ake/simple

2. What is your primary spec?
restro

3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level? If so, what is your gear level for these specs?
yes, ele/enhance. around 350 ilvl

4. Do you have any alts that you are willing and able to play at a very high level for progression? If so, link them here and state what specs they are in.
yes, mm hunter, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... een/simple

Theoretical Questions for Healers Only
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you?
3/7/31 works for raid heal and tank healing, i usaly heal both raids and tanks so this spec works good for me.

2. How do you prioritize your stats?
intel/haste/mastery/crit

3. Which are your sources of theoretical information?
elitist jerks and tankspot

4. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.
http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... escake.png

Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why?
have played mostly since vanilla, few breaks from time to time,

2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving?
have bean in champions of the hall, thes past months. yes did almost every thing whit them in bwd and bot and some of the contents at heroic.
i whant to leav cus theres no structure in the guild and they djust go as pleast somethime they djust change ppl when they like, complains to mutsh on ppl. the guild leader and the mt thinks they are the best and dont do any fails but thats not the case they fails as mutsh as the others and ends up in no progres.

3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.
not realy djust pvp for funn sometimes

4. What has been the hardest boss you've ever done? What was your role during this fight?
hard to say when this guild dont have a stable core group.

Your Technical Specs
1. How stable is your internet connection?
its prety stable may go down some times but what internet dosent :)

2. How stable is your computer?
stable.

3. What kind of ping and FPS do you get in a 10man raid environment?
around 55 to 60

4. Do you know how to use Ventrilo and do you have a microphone to go with it?
yes got vent and headset.

About You
1. Name
my name is william
2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation:
24 sweden

3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness?
my strenght i guess is, prety social listends alot, fast learner and help ppl. my weeknes i guess is about spelling words.

4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours?
not ofthen, if i would i will tell 1 day b4 or send an ingame mail to any oficer

5. Why do you want to join Lunar?
good progres and sounds frendly, nice teamwork, il got a friend in lunar who have told me alot pizzdrunxy
turees

07 Aug, 19:34

if something is missing feel free to tell me :) have a nice evning..
turees

07 Aug, 19:45

You are meant to answer the first question:

General Intelligence
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32...

Your UI is very interesting however could you possibly enter a BG or show us what your Grid/whatever healing addon looks like? That's the main thing we look at from a healer's UI.

That and Keybinds, are yours hidden?

Your chest, cloak and hands are also unenchanted

1. How stable is your internet connection?
its prety stable may go down some times but what internet dosent :)

Korea

Thanks for the apply. :)
Khazai
Monk
Monk

07 Aug, 19:48

turees wrote:General Intelligence
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32...

The answers here are missing.

Your back, chest and glove enchants are missing and you're using int/mastery gems even though you claim your stat-priority is Haste > Mastery.

We're also missing information on any keybinds you might have.
Gyatsu
Officer

07 Aug, 20:37

General Intelligence
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32... 64

-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8... 12

yes but i wrote intel/haste/mastery , so intel comes furst then haste/mastery . dident mean to clame it like that i value haste and mastery likewise no special priority, not geting to low haste nor mastery. hm hard to explain.

and i dont yous key bindings or heal adons i am a klicker :P thats why my ui look funny, but i yous x-perl bartender and totem timer as help :)

and heres raid ui http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... raidui.png
turees

07 Aug, 21:50

-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8... 12

Is wrong.

Also, clicking is massively frowned upon, have you got any logs to back up your healing skills? I personally do not believe you can out perform someone using keybinds in a end game raiding enviroment.

Thanks.
Khazai
Monk
Monk

07 Aug, 22:04

yes i know but still its doable, no dont got any logs. maby i cant out perform some 1 whit key bindings but so far i have bean healing in this expansion i havent have any problem heal both tanks and raids at the same time..
and i suck at configure key bindings
turees

07 Aug, 23:00

I understand you may have had no problems but don't forget your raiding experience is very much behind, you have only done normal bosses. :o
Khazai
Monk
Monk

07 Aug, 23:45

yes true and im werry mutch interested to geting further whit raiding.
turees

10 Aug, 12:44

Hello Cheesecake, thank you for your application.

Your gear isnt bad, and you have many years of experience from the game, you have also been recomended from Pizz that you are a nice guy, which you seem to be true.

However your endgame experience from cataclysm isnt very impressive (I know its because your guild hasnt performed enough for that but its still a fact).
About keybinds; you need to look at the raid frames and see who takes damage, then click the target with your mouse, then turn your eyes to your bars and select a healing spell and move your mouse to it and click it. With keybinds and clique/mouse over macro you need only hover with your mouse over the raid frames and instantly tap the appropriate key, this doesnt just save you time but focus aswell, focus you can spend watching the screen for encounter specific dangers, such as void zones, or DBM timers.

*Declined*
- Im sorry Cheesecake but we dont believe a clicker can perform good enough as a healer, keybind atleast 4-5 of your most used abilities and play with it for a while, you will soon notice a major improvement. Clique / mouse over macros arent required but Id recomend getting that aswell.
Dawn
Officer

10 Aug, 17:14

hi. im working on the keybinds, dident turn out so hard thou but it will take a little while to get conftable whit it.
im shecking out the addon you said and im willing to go from klicking to keybinds.

have a nice evning :)
turees

10 Aug, 22:06

fix
Darque
Officer