Daim's application

Answered applications.

08 Jul, 19:51

General Intelligence
1. What is the next number in these series?
-- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32...

1b. What is the next number in these series?
-- 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...

Your Character
1. Armory Link (Make sure it works!):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... AEm/simple

2. What is your primary spec?
Frost dps (3/32/6)

3. Can you play a second and/or third spec at a high level? If so, what is your gear level for these specs?
I am experienced as tank for everything in wotlk since thats all i did back then, but my gear in cata atm wont do for firelands.

4. Do you have any alts that you are willing and able to play at a very high level for progression? If so, link them here and state what specs they are in.
My hunter newly dinged lvl 85, Survival.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... cat/simple
Restoration Shaman.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... oul/simple

Theoretical Questions for Healers Only
1. What spec do you use and why is it optimal for you?

2. How do you prioritize your stats?

3. Which are your sources of theoretical information?

4. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.

Theoretical Questions for DPS Only
(3/32/6) and i use that for dpsing since it porvides the most possible dps imo.
1.Hit, 2.Expertise, 3.Strength, 4.Haste, 5.Mastery, 6.Crit.
3. What are your sources of theoretical information? Do you know your way around a spreadsheet?
I usually watch Manaflask, mmo-champions and Elite Jerks forums, they have really good and accurate information.
4. Tell us shortly how your AoE rotation differs from your boss-rotation.
On packs of adds/mobs i will spread the desieses and push my HB as much as possible instead of waiting for Rime proc.
5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.

http://imageshack.us/content_round.php? ... ad&newlp=1

Theoretician Questions for Tanks only

3. Can you explain the phrases "Effective health", "Mitigation" and "Avoidance".

4. Which are your sources of theoretical information?

5. Please include a screen shot of your UI, preferably taken while you are in a raid, with key-bindings highly visible. If you have them hidden (clique for one) then please type them down here.

Your WoW History
1. How long have you been playing this game? How many “breaks” have you taken? Why?
I have been playing for 4 years i think it is and i have had one major brake last year when i didnt play for almost 6 months, becouse i had a rougth time in school.
2. What has been your guild history in the past 6 months? Did you do any significant progression with them? Why are you leaving?
I have been in one guild the past 6 months and we didnt do any significant rading, reason for staying was that i made freinds in the guild. And the reson for leaving is that i wanna have some better rading experience and not only fool around like a PuG on vent.
3. List all other significant PvE progression kills in which you have participated. Make sure to mention which toon / spec you were using at the time, if you were there for the guild’s first kill, and if the kill was decently ranked.
BwD: 5/6 Participated in every first kill the guild made.
BoT: 4/5 Participated in every first kill the guild made.
Totfw: 1/2 Participated in the first kill.
FL: Spider dude dead with guilds first kill.
I was dps for all these figths.

4. What has been the hardest boss you've ever done? What was your role during this fight?
Maloriak 10 man, i know its silly, my role was to interupt him when hes using Release Aberrations

Your Technical Specs
1. How stable is your internet connection?
I have had problems with it but its never affected the rading for me since i allways try to fix it before raids.
2. How stable is your computer?
Computer is in good shape, no bluescreens and no lag, since the uppgrade last year.
3. What kind of ping and FPS do you get in a 10man raid environment?
My FPS in 10 man raids is ussualy above 40 with the Graphics maxed out, and the ping is rarely above 100.
4. Do you know how to use Ventrilo and do you have a microphone to go with it?
Yes ofc.

About You
1. Name
Oskar
2. Age, Location, & R/L Occupation:
18, lives in sweden, Studying.
3. What is your greatest strength as a raider/guildie? What is your greatest weakness?
I will pay attention to the boss figths and dont be slacky with flasks, food and potions. allways be read up on tacks. Dunno about my greatest weakness, migth accedently press the CTRL button in the middle of raid while im shouting something at my brother, but that rarely happens.
4. When and how often would you miss scheduled raid time? What is your availability outside of our 10man raid hours?
I wont be able to raid Thursdays becouse of personal reasons. but apart from that i will be available every raid day and from about 18.00-01.00
5. Why do you want to join Lunar?
I have tierd of whiping on stupid things with stupid ppl that dont realy care for rading, and i thougth that i needed a freindly guild with a great progression and that seams to know what they are doing, and i thougth that the best possible guild for that must be Lunar.
Daim

08 Jul, 22:52

Thank you Daim for this application, all officers will have a look and we might come back with some additional questions for you.
Dawn
Officer

17 Jul, 20:06

Hey daim, Hope you get in to the guild, ur an awsome player and a person.
Stich,gorhak,hoobo,litagoo how ever you rimember me>D
Gorhak